At Guday Terreros Arquitectura we base our contribution to the client in the technical advice based on quality and the direct involvement in each type of project through the “Design Thinking” method, which is developed in five stages:
- Immersion in the project going along with the client.
- Define the challenge of the project.
- To devise the solution for the project, seeking to be disruptive, to achieve a result as ideal as possible.
- make a model of the project.
- Evaluate with the client the final solution.
- Architecture Projects: Preliminary Projects, Basic Projects, Executives Projects, Work Directions, Amounts and Budgets.
The detail in the projects may include:
- Distribution plans.
- Constructive detail plans.
- Structural plans.
- Facilities plans: electricity, telecommunications, home automation and sound, fire and air conditioning.
- Sustainability Studies.
- Detail plans of furniture.
- Urban Planning Projects.
- Engineering projects.
- Sustainability and Energy Efficiency Projects.
- Report of the technical inspection (ITE).
- Demolition projects.
- Reform projects.
- Rehabilitation projects.
We also develop Interior Design Projects.
On the other hand, our desire to advise and accompany our client leads us to complete all kinds of certificates, assessments, certificates of energy efficient consumption, certificate of habitability, and other documents in order to obtain Pertinent Licenses of Works, Licenses of Activities, or the End of Works Documents to register the constructions in the administration office.
We carry out the Control and the Management of the Execution of the Works, and we follow up throughout the process, always taking into account: the legal regulations, the technical needs of each Project, the need to minimize the Execution costs and the desire to maintain the quality of the Works until the end.
We advise and guide the customer throughout the process.
We configure all types of planning in the projects in an integrated manner.
The experience and training of the team allows us to offer action plans to manage the risk, time, cost, and quality to maintain control and transparency throughout the projectual and constructive process, offering studies of viability and execution time plannings.
The Services we offer are:
- Cost control.
- BIM Coordination.
- Coordination of the sustainability of the project and the works.
- Coordination of the quality of the project and the works.
In recent years we have been including new Consulting Services that help our clients to make decisions and execute them in a more professional way:
- Pre-construction Studies.
- Study of occupation of the jobs, directed to Office Buildings.
- Management of the needs or functional program.
- Functional-constructive-temporary feasibility study.
- Plan for Transfer execution.
- Initial timetable.
- Energy Audits (EN 16247, RD56 / 2016, Dir.27 / 2012).
- Certification Services for Energy Management Systems ISO 50001.
- Certification Services for Environmental Management Systems: ISO 14001.
- Breeam certification services (new construction or in use).
- LEED certification services (procedures).
- GREEN certification services.
- Passivhaus certification services (low energy buildings).
- Implantation or start-up projects.
- Maintenance Plans.
- Communication Plans.