In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website www.gudayterreros.com owned by OLGA GUDAY PADROSA, with registered office at Ronda Sant Pere Street, 58, 3rd floor, 2nd door (08010) BARCELONA, with N.I.F. 44016975N, hereinafter, the OWNER.
You can contact the owner by any of the following means:
Phone: 93 583 98 30
Professional college: COAC
Collegiate Number: 44.043
Academic degree: Architecture
State of the European Union in which the title was issued: Spain
Professional rules applicable to the exercise of the profession:
- Building Management Law: https://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-1999-21567
- Technical building code: https://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2006-5515
Through this document we bring to your attention the terms and conditions governing the access and use of the websites and mobile app applications of the holder, as well as the services and content associated with these sites and applications (henceforth also the / s site / s mobile websites and app).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and / or app of the owner implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with this condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal terms and conditions posted on this website and to read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where applicable, the conditions of sale. we recommend:
(I) You visit them whenever you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
(Ii) Print or store a copy on your system.
USE OF THE WEB SITE
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its portal and in an enunciative but non-limiting manner, not to use – for:
- Engaging in activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocates of terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if necessary, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and commercial purposes, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
The Holder reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack youth or children, public order or public safety. or which, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the manner of making available, in whole or in part, are expressly prohibited. of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the holder does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the purposes of the User.
- Violation of current legislation by the User or third parties and, in particular, the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the computer system of the User or third parties. It is up to the User, in any case, to have the appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, removal, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that may be made by such third parties.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they have their origin in errors or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or damages arising from circumstances caused by fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that forums exist, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be borne in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add as many contents and services as are provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located. on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that www.gudayterreros.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the owner will not exercise any control over these sites and content. Under no circumstances will the owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any these hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of such external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this notice. legal.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website is aimed at users over the age of 18. Minors of this age are not authorized to use our services and will not, therefore, have to send us their personal data. We inform you that if this circumstance occurs, the Holder is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the notice established in this same clause.
MESURES DE SEGURETAT – SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be managed on a website, regardless of the information that is transmitted, such as from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data introduced for subscribing to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The web address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last update: January 31, 2022